Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Salt Lake City Trip
A couple of weeks ago we took a little weekend trip to Salt Lake. The first day Jeremy and I got to go see the Broadway production of High School Musical. (thanks for watching our kids Jana!) It was pretty cute. I would look over and see Jeremy laughing and when he noticed me watching him he would roll his eyes and say this is so lame! It was funny. Then that night we just played in the pool at the hotel. The kids loved loved it!Nelson would sit on the top step and just splash and squeal. Alex would climb all over the stairs and then when he got brave enough to jump in to Jeremy thats all he wanted to do over and over again. Jaxson started out that first night so scared of the water he would not get off the steps and when Jeremy tried to take him out farther he threw a royal fit! Screaming and crying at the top of his lungs! But by the end of the trip he was running and jumping into the pool with his waterwings on in the deep end and swimming across the entire pool!
The next day we went to the Hogle Zoo. Nelson did great and slept most the time. Alex had alot of fun. Jaxson was a bit mored interested in following the map to find all the animals and then would only look at them for about 1/2 a second and was ready to set out to find the next one.

8 comments:

K Lind said...

What cutie pies! Looks like fun!

Jana said...

Those are such cute pics. I LOVE the one with Jax holdin' his little map! 2 cute.

Unknown said...

that picture with the cheetah is crazy! I love his little smile in it.

Andrea said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I'm so jealous- I wanna go to the Hogle zoo!! What cute boys!

Anonymous said...

I love all those pictures. Your boys are so darling. I loved getting to spend summer by you guys and getting to meet Nelson. What a perfect little boy. We miss you all already and can't wait to see you again. P.S. Thanks a million for letting me use your bouncy seat I cleaned it up its at my dads I planned on bringing it to you but the day we left was beyond CRAZY I wish I would have anyways though just to say goodbuy. Britton still says mom I didn't get to tell Jaxson and Joanna buy I'll do better next time at remembering the important little things that matter most. Love you all and hope you have a great day!

Abel and Abby said...

So your Birthday is coming up and Sharon mentioned getting together that weekend and having a girls night in celebration, so what do you think?

teresa said...

WHat a fun trip! The picture with your son in front of the cheetah is so cool!

Katy Schepis Edmondson said...

WOW. I totally remember you from jr. high and high school. I hope you don't mind that I happen to come across your blog there another friend of ours. It is my Katy Schepis. Long it no see. Now my name is Katy Edmondson. How are you doing? If you don't remember me that is ok.