Friday, November 7, 2008

I was helping Jaxson play some games on the computer yesterday and Alex and Nelson were playing so good together in the kitchen and then I realized they were playing a little too good together so I decided to check on them. Alex had got out a box of baby rice cereal which was full and dumped it out all over the kitchen floor and they were both sitting in the middle of it laughing and playing. It was kinda funny because I wasn't going to use the cereal anyway, Nelson hates it, and it kept them busy and happy for quite a while. So, like the nice(lazy) mother I am, I let them play in it for another couple of minutes! :0)

This is a picture of my cute boys in the tub right after I buzzed Alex's and Jaxon's heads. I really like Jaxson's hair like this, but I almost cried when I cut all of Alex's off. For some reason I have a weird emotional bond to Alex's hair. I just think its so cute! I guess it will grow back, right?

P.s. This post seems a little boring, but I have decided that this blog is like my scrapbook and journal so I want to be sure to record even the cute little details of life, so I hope I don't start boring ya too bad!

9 comments:

teresa said...

Not boring, adorable, and it's nice that you let them have fun in the rice cereal. Your boys are too cute.

Andrea said...

Hey, if they already made the mess, why not just make the mess worhtwhile, right? If it entertains them- go for it! Your boys are so so so cute- love the haircuts!

Cindy said...

We all have those messy moments. My kids got into the flour and I took a picture told them to clean up got on the computer to blog about it and poof they just kept playing until over half the bag was on the floor. And I know exactly how you feel about their hair because you never know if it will grow back the same. Some of my boys had the cutest curls when they where young and when we chopped them off that was the end of the curls. But at least we have pictures.

Jana said...

So cute. Alex looks more grown up. it looks so cute on him.

Burrups said...

Cute Cute pictures! That is way nice that you let them play in it. Peyton didn't like her rice cereal either.

Unknown said...

i agree, more adorable posts, please! every time I'm amazed at your 3 adorable boys. it's so different than my life is, I can't even imagine!

The Briscoe Bunch said...

nothing about this was boring and i love that there are kids out there just like mine. i also love that you thought of blogging instead of getting upset. you are an awesome mom.

Anonymous said...

I think that is ADORABLE. I would have let them keep playing anything that keeps kids happy keeps Mom happy. Untill it has to be cleaned up of course. You did a great job on your boys hair! Thanks for letting me call you a million times this last week.

Cami said...

NOT BORING!! I love reading everyone's day to day stuff...after all, that is what it is what it is all about.