HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY JAXSON!
September 8th is a very special day. It is Jaxson's birthday, my dad's birthday, and my grandpa's birthday! We always have a fun party celebrating 3 generations of birthdays!
For anybody who doesn't already know it, Jaxson LOVES bugs! He spends all day trying to catch them and reading about them so he knows the best spots to catch them! So, this year he wanted a bug birthday cake and so I made him a disgusting bug birthday cake! It actually tasted really good. I made a chocolate cake and tore it into chunks and mixed oreo cookies n' cream pudding with it and the creme from inside oreos and then topped it with chocolate pudding and crushed oreos. YUUUMMM!
He got all the right birthday presents and was really excited about everyone of them.
One of his presents from Jeremy and I was a bug vacuum. Its like a little dust buster that sucks up bugs and then there is a magnifying glass to see them better. I don't know who liked it more, Jaxson, or all the big kids (like Jeremy). At one time they had a grasshopper, earwig, bumble bee and cat face spider in it! YUUUCK! But man they all had fun!
Things I love about Jaxson:
1. He is a very caring big brother
2. He always wants to cuddle
3. He loves to sing and make up songs
4. The cute way he talks
5. His adorable smile
6. His enthusiasm for everything
7. He is very helpful
8. He is very sensitive to peoples feelings
9. He loves "family time"
10. When I'm sick or sad he gives me his cuddly blanket
Things Jaxson loves:
1. His brothers
2. Climbing on his dad like a jungle gym
3. Hanging out as a family
4. Catching bugs
5. Playing with his action figures
6. Singing and making up songs
7. chocolate milk
8. Playing with friends and cousins
9. collecting tickets, cards, any little trinket
10. visiting grandparents
I love you Jaxson! You are getting so big and grown up! I am so proud of the "little man" you are becoming!