Thursday, April 17, 2008

CuDdLiEs

This is Alex with his cuddly blanket. Any blanket that is tied with the fringes on the edges is his cuddly blanket. He sticks the fringes in his ears and his toes and lately in his nose!
Baby Nelson better not dare ever be seen using one of these kinds of blankets or it is war!

Jaxson's cuddly blanket is a satin sheet that went on my bed that he found one day when he was like 2 1/2 or 3 and said "oh mom! this is the cuddliest blanket i've ever seen!" From then on he would get them out of the closet or off my bed and we would find him cuddling in them. So we finally sacraficed the sheets to him to be his cuddlies!Talk about an expensive cuddly!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

That is funny that he bascially stole your sheets! Bridger has a blanket made out of that minkie bubbly material and he seriously won't go to bed without it! I have to snaek it into the wash!

Anonymous said...

My kids all love their snugglies as they call them. I think Jaxson is smart to take the silk one. The part about Alex not letting Nelson touch his reminds me of the part in Game plan where the Dad grabs his towel and says my towel my towel. If you haven't seen this show it is cute!